Download SSC CGL Exam Tier 1 - 2017 Papers (Memory Based Questions)
Submitted by root on Fri, 08/11/2017 - 07:01
SSC CGL TIER- 1 Exam - 2017 (Held on 5th August 2017)
English Language Question Paper
Directions (1-3):In each of the questions, four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the Idiom/Phrase and click the button corresponding to it.
1. Keep the wolf from the door
2. TEETHING PROBLEMS
3. At a stone's throw
Directions (4-6): A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined. Four alternatives are given to the underlined part which will improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative and click the button corresponding to it. In case no improvement is needed, click the button corresponding to "No improvement".
4. Neither Rajni nor Ragini were to take to her heels when they saw a
cobra lying at the gate.
5. The higher you go, the harder it gets to keep your footing
General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Paper
Direction (1-3): Select the related word/letters/number from the
2. 26 : 48 : : 82 : ?
3. Book : Pages : : Wall : ?
4. For the following questions - Find the odd word/letters/number
from the given alternatives.
5. For the following questions - Find the odd word/letters/number
pair from the given alternatives.
General Awareness Question Paper
1. SI unit of work?
2.Which is Cation?
Ans. Positively Charge Ion
3. Dynasty came after Tugalak?
Ans. Sayed Dynasty
4. Rusting is ______ process
5. SI unit of force?
6. How many members are nominated by President in Lok Shabha?
7.Minimum Age of vice President for Selection?
8.One question was asked related to name of the famous Book.
9.One question related to Awards?
10. Match the following artists with music instrument
Flute-Hari Prasad Chaurasia
Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper
Q1. Sum of the CP’s of two cars is Rs. 1,00,000. 1st car is sold at a
profit of 20% and 2nd car is sold at a loss of 20%. However, their SPs
are same. What is the CP of 1st car?