- Exam Papers
- Exam Syllabus
- Exam Study Material
- Exam Results
- Exam Notifications
- Career After 10th and 12th
- Order Books Online
ICSI Company Secretary New Syllabus & Fee - 2013
Submitted by admin on Wed, 02/13/2013 - 13:29
ICSI Company Secretaries New Syllabus & Revision
New Syllabus of Executive Programme is being implemented with effect from 1st February, 2013 and the New Syllabus of Professional Programme is being implemented with effect from 1st September, 2013.
SUBJECTS/ PAPERS COVERED UNDER NEW SYLLABUS
1. Company Law
2. Cost and Management Accounting
3. Economic and Commercial Laws
4. Tax Laws and Practice
5. Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
6. Capital Markets and Securities Laws
7. Industrial, Labour and General Laws
1. Advanced Company Law and Practice
2. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
3. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
4. Information Technology and Systems Audit
5. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
6. Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
- 7. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
- 8. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- 9. Electives – Any One out of below Five Subjects
- 9.1. Banking Law and Practice
- 9.2. Capital, Commodity and Money Market
- 9.3. Insurance Law and Practice
- 9.4. Intellectual Property Rights - Law and Practice
- 9.5. International Business-Laws and Practices
1. All Foundation Programme students (Old Syllabus 2007 & New Syllabus 2012) passed in December, 2012 Session are required to be registered under Executive Programme (New Syllabus 2012) only.
2. The last examination under Foundation Programme (Old Syllabus 2007) will be held in June, 2013. From December, 2013 Session, all Foundation Programme (Old Syllabus 2007) students will be automatically switched over the New Syllabus 2012 (OMR Pattern).
3. The First Examination under Executive Programme (New Syllabus 2012) will be held in December, 2013.
4. The Last Examination under Executive Programme (Old Syllabus 2007) will be held in December, 2014 Session. From June, 2015 Session, all students will be automatically switched over to the Executive Programme (New Syllabus 2012).
5. Students getting registered to Executive Programme (New Syllabus 2012) during the period from 1st March, 2013 to 31st May, 2013, will be eligible for appearing in One Module (out of Two Modules) during December, 2013 Session. Similar system will be continued in subsequent sessions of examinations.