How to Clear Bank Exam HR Interview (Understanding & Tips)
Submitted by root on Thu, 06/28/2018 - 13:10
POINTS TO REMEMBER
The HR Interview would be around 15 minutes or so of depending on issues, so try to make the first winning impression. Interview questions would be based on Introduction, Personal Detail, Academics or Work Related, Current Issues/News and Situation Based.
- INTRODUCTION: In introduction related questions they generally ask that "Tell us something about yourself or Introduce yourself". Prepare you Basic Introduction well including Highlight achievements, Hobbies, interests, Family background etc.
- PERSONAL DETAIL: They will ask questions about Banking Sector on national/international context, you Career Goals, your Strengths and Weakness etc.
- ACADEMICS/WORK: They may ask about your Favourite Subjects and may be your Previous job or job role, Reason for shift to banking industry etc.
- GENERAL AWARENESS: In this part they evaluate you in order the know about your knowledge on Banking, Finance and related Events etc.
- SITUATION BASED TEST: How you deal with when you - Posted in rural area with minimum amenities, Handling a dissatisfied customer, Opinion on certain banking & finance related policies etc.
NOTE: To create stress in you, the Interviewers: Do not respond to your greeting, Take time in telling you to be seated, Pose rude questions, Speak lightly of your qualifications, Challenge your response rudely, Remain silent for a long time after your response, Rapid fire questioning, Pose stressful questions. Etc.
They are usually asked for selecting to stressful jobs like marketing, sales, HR etc. Here, Remain calm and composed; Do not be provoked, A deep breath helps. Be polite. Smile and reply tactfully. Practice will help.